Terms of Service
- Welcome to Kemuja.com (the “Site”,) the e-commerce platform wholly owned and operated by Exalt Systems Sdn. Bhd. (to be referred to as “Us,” “We,” “Our” or “Kemuja”) The visitor to the Site or persons registering an account on the Site (individually or collectively to be referred to as “You,” “Your,” “Users,” “Customer” or “Parties) should read the Terms of Service carefully, before using this Site or registering for a user account (the “Account”) on this Site; to understand your legal rights and obligations with regards to the usage of this Site.
- We reserve the right to change, update, remove or discontinue and part of the Site at any time or upon legally required to do so by the local laws.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to any person who we find to be in violation of the terms outlined in this document.
- By using the Site, by using Our services or by registering an Account on this Site, You give your irrevocable acceptance to the terms and conditions of this agreement, in addition to any additional terms and conditions referenced herein and/or linked hereto.
- All persons who are not in agreement with these Terms of Service should immediately refrain from accessing the Site nor registering an Account. All persons below the age of 18, or within the “LEGAL AGE” as defined by the laws in your country, (to be referred to as “MINOR”) must obtain the permission of a Parent or Legal Guardian to register an Account; where the Parent or Legal Guardian agree with the Terms of Service. The Parent or Legal Guardian will be fully responsible for any and all interaction of the Minor with Us and this Site.
- Kemuja takes the security of our Customers’ personal details very seriously. We collect Customers’ name, company name, address, email address(s), phone number(s) and payment details for the purpose of providing a Service.
Kemuja will generally keep Customers data protected and confidential, however there are circumstances where we will need to disclose Client’s data:
- Customers’ personal data may be shared with a company that acquires Our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transactions. In the event this happens, We will notify the affected Parties before personal data is shared
- We may share Customers’ data as well if it is necessary to exercise or perform any right or obligation which is conferred or imposed by law
- We will also share Customers’ data if it is required for the administration of justice
- We will only share Customers’ information to third parties when You give us the consent to do so
- All acquisition, collection, storage, and transfer of Customers’ personal data is handled within the allowances provided in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Kemuja grants You a limited and revocable license to access and use the Site subject to the terms and conditions highlighted in this Terms of Service. All proprietary Content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos, and other intellectual property (“Intellectual Property”) displayed in the Site are Our property and where applicable, third party proprietors identified in the Site
- The reproduction, copy, modification, adaptation, and publishing of any part of this Site, it’s content or the services it provides, without the prior written consent of Kemuja is strictly prohibited.
- Any third party is permitted to link to Kemuja.com Site, provided the link is not imply any endorsement by or any association with Kemuja. We reserve the right to change or remove any Service listed without prior notice.
- The license to use and access this Site is granted until the User voluntarily or involuntarily violates terms and condition set forth in this Terms of Service. The termination of this license will be executed with or without the prior notice to the offending parties.
To maintain fair use of this Site, the User agrees not to:
- Provide false information, or information to impersonate any third party or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through or from the Site
- Allow or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, or translation of the content of the Site and Services offered without the express authorization from Kemuja.
- access Kemuja.com, open a user account, or otherwise access your user account using any non-official Kemuja software, including but not limited to an emulator, simulator, bot or other similar software
- Attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack the Site (or any portion thereof), or to defeat or overcome any encryption technology or security measures implemented by Kemuja with respect to the Site and/or data transmitted, processed or stored by Kemuja
- Harvest or collect any information about or regarding other registered users, including, without limitation, any personal data or information
- Partake in any activity, directly or indirectly, to damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services
- Use the Site to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule, code, directive, guideline, policy or regulation including, without limitation, laws and requirements (whether or not having the force of law) relating to anti-money laundering or counter-terrorism
Kemuja offers two methods of payment for customers to use:
- Credit Card and FPX via a third-party payment aggregator, SenangPay. The payment aggregator will provide confirmation from the Card Issuing Bank.
- Direct Bank Transfer. Payment must be made to our CIMB or Maybank accounts and payment confirmation sent to Us for verification.
- Kemuja offers two methods of payment for customers to use:
- We guarantee all our products to be Genuine and Brand New.
- Kemuja reserves all rights not explicitly stated in this Terms of Service
- Kemuja may add to, change, or modify these Terms of Service without prior notice.
- Any questions that may arise, with regards to any of the terms listed in the Terms of Service, can be sent to Enquiry@Kemuja.com.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE AND ANY REVISION THE SAME HEREAFTER. BY CLICKING THE “CONTINUE” BUTTON DURING REGISTRATION, I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM CREATING A DIGITAL SIGNATURE, WHICH WILL HAVE THE SAME FORCE AND EFFECT AS IF I HAD SIGNED MY NAME MANUALLY